Saturday, September 7, 2013

Better than talking to myself!



Any one who knows me knows that i always have something to say. I often lament that I would be a better husband, father, pastor and friend if i were just to keep my mouth shut more often.  But alas, I can't seem to follow my own desires. So rather than talking to myself, I have decided to share my amazing, insightful and usually profund thoughts with the cyber world. :)

It is my desire to use this blog to dialog with my family, friends, members of Immanuel and even perhaps to even to hear from random strangers now and again. The topics will range from the silly to the serious and everything in between. I encourage responses and debate, but i will insist on civility at all times. Personal insults and attacks of any kind will not be tolerated.

So lets get started:  I want to thank all the helpers that made the VLS golf outing a blessed event. I especially want to thank Pete and Ryan for carring me most of the way. This outing is a great way to support our school and celebrate our fellowship. By the way I love mulligans.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the Blogousphere! Blessings on the journey from a fellow blogger....<>< GodPonders.org

    ReplyDelete